The bART Center for Music Board of Directors
The bART Board provides oversight to all administrative functions and financial management.
The bART Center for Music attracts those individuals for its Board of Directors who are passionate about all aspects of music and its availability to The bART’s vision for the future. This unique Board of Directors assists the 17-year old organization as it works to awaken the musician residing within each of us regardless of age, musical ability, ethnic origin, disability, or inability to pay. They possess and consistently practice those almost rare qualities of integrity, moral accountability, transparency, and prudence through their guidance to the nonprofit governance of The bART. If you have questions about membership on our Board of Directors and volunteering your time, please contact Ally Taylor, bART Director of Operations, at 918-794-0330.
- Laura Hailey, President
- http://blog.ohmint.com/2014/02/welcome-to-the-new-website-chapters-1-34/ Tina Dillon Parkhill, Vice President
- http://skindynamicsrx.com/admin/ Deborah Bright
- follow url Natalie Deuschle
- Debra Hull
- Shannon West
- Noam Faingold, Ph.D., Ex-Officio
- Ally Taylor, Director of Operations