The bART Center for Music has established clear guidelines for onsite learning, effective Monday, June 7, 2021. These guidelines have been carefully implemented and updated to ensure the safety of our students, families, teaching artists, and staff and to comply with the most recent guidelines and recommendations from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The bART Center for Music is a Tulsa-based community music school, and the health and well-being of our community is of utmost importance to us. The bART reserves the right to terminate students’ lessons in the case of failure to comply with any of the guidelines listed below.
- If you do not feel well, please call the front desk at (918) 794-0330 and/or email email@example.com and cancel your lesson. This includes headache, stomachache, sore throat, cough, fever, or general malaise.
- To minimize the number of persons in the school, we encourage parents of children 12 and older to please drop off and pick up their children for their lessons. Please contact the Executive Director or Registrar if this is not possible for you, or for any other problems with this.
- Children under the age of 12 partaking in an indoor group class are required to wear a mask as well as any unvaccinated adults. Masks will be required upon entering the building. If you forgot your mask or do not have one, disposable masks are available at the front desk. Vaccinated youth over the age of 12 years and vaccinated adults are not required to wear face masks.
- It is highly encouraged that social distancing remains to be observed in communal spaces, particularly among unvaccinated youth and adults (6 feet or more).
- There will be touch-free, wall-mounted hand sanitizer machines upon entering and stationed throughout The bART. You are also encouraged to wash your hands with soap and water in the bathrooms frequently, as needed.
- There will be spray disinfectant and paper towels place throughout communal spaces. We ask that you clean your area before leaving.
- We have a digital thermometer at the front desk and will test when/if necessary. These guidelines are subject to change in a continuing effort to comply with CDC guidelines.